Clinicians Allerstop 30 Chewable Tablets
In many cases, having an allergic reaction can be prevented if the body has the support it needs to block environmental irritants. Clinicians Allerstop Chewable Tablets contain bioactive proteins that block irritants even before they affect the nasal passage. This all natural proprietary blend is made of specialised proteins isolated from quail eggs to provide immune support and work rapidly to respond to indoor and outdoor allergens.
- Assists the body to respond to indoor and outdoor allergens
- Helps block irritants before they affect the nasal passage
- With regular intake, it helps provide long lasting support from environmental allergens
- Will not cause drowsiness
- Clinically proven to support within 15 minutes
- No known side effects or contraindications
- Suitable for children
- Contains active of quail eggs
- Can be taken with other medicines
- Chewable tablet
- Rapid acting
- No added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
What types of allergens is Allerstop effective for?
- Indoor & Outdoor Allergens
- Pets & Dust Mites
- Moulds & Spring Allergens
Each tablet contains as active ingredient: Coturnix coturnix (Quail) egg powder 42mg
Equivalent to NLT 2mg of total quail egg protein
Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, magnesium stereate
No added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Adults may take 2 tablets (chewed slowly) every two hours or as required.
It is recommended to take away from meals.
Children aged 3 years and over can take 1 - 2 tablets (chewed slowly) after being exposed to an allergen.
Repeat every 2 hours if necessary.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
It is recommended not to exceed 12 tablets a day. Exercise caution or avoid in people with known allergies to eggs. While no studies have been performed in pregnant and breastfeeding women, quail eggs are considered safe to eat during these times.