Clinicians B Complex 60 Tablets
For a high potency of essential B vitamins, take Clinicians B Complex. It is essential in the proper functioning of the nervous system as well as helping to maintain over-all health and well-being.What are the benefits of taking Clinicians B Complex?
What are the key features of Clinicians B Complex?
- It may help support the nervous system.
- It may support proper function of energy levels.
- It may provide support for hair, skin, eyes and liver health.
- It includes Vitamin C for a more potent antioxidant and stronger support of the immune system.
- It was an updated formulation that helps provide a higher doses of B vitamins
- It does not include PABA and nicotinic acid.
- It can be taken alongside conventional medication.
- It can be taken alongside a multivitamin.
- It can be used by all age groups.
- It is okay to use long-term.
- It is cost effective because you only take it once a day.
B complex vitamins play a very important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system. It is also vital in maintaining a healthy mind and body. Some of the signs that a person may be deficient with this vitamin group are:
- Skin disorders that include dermatitis, dry skin, cracks at the corners of the mouth
- Frequent bruising and wounds that do not heal easily
- Muscle weakness
- Lack of coordination
- Soreness or muscle pain.
- It may also be possible that numbness or tingling in the fingers and toes may develop.
If you are experiencing any combination of these symptoms it would be best to consult with your healthcare professional or try taking Clinicians B Complex. Its high potency formulation of vitamin B complex infused with vitamin C will aid in increasing your levels of B complex in order to avert the symptoms listed above.What are the active ingredients?
Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 25mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin) 2.5mg, Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 25mg, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 50mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 25mg, Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) 12.5mcg, Folic Acid 200mg, Biotin 12.5mcg, Choline 50mg, Inositol 50mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) 25mg.What is the recommended dosage?
Take one capsule daily with food.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Save on petrol - buy Clinicians B Complex 60 Tablets online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- Niacin may cause a slight skin flushing. This is a beneficial response.
- B complex vitamins are considered safe and well tolerated, in all age groups including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from the reach and sight of children.