Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops are based on the Lugol’s iodine formulation, which combines elemental iodine, with potassium iodide, but at a 4% dilution. This is because full strength Lugol’s is only available via prescription.
• Supports healthy iodine levels and thyroid health.
• Provides an easy to take liquid form of iodine. Just add to water.
• Allows for variable dosing with practitioner direction.
• Low toxicity formula that is well tolerated by most people.
• Now with glycerine for improved taste and stability.
Iodine is low in New Zealand soil, so deficiency is common. Iodine is required to make thyroid hormones so with insufficient iodine, energy levels and healthy metabolism may be compromised. Insufficient iodine may also affect growth and development, protein synthesis, cholesterol production, carbohydrate absorption, nerve and bone formation, reproduction, speech, mental health and the condition of the hair, skin and nails.