Clinicians Iron Boost Capsules 30
Iron deficiency is a very common condition, especially among women of childbearing age. There may be a lot of factors causing iron deficiency but menstrual cycles, pregnancy and giving birth may be the most common. Looking pale, feeling easily tired and shortness of breath are a few of the known symptoms. If you suspect that you suffer from this condition you can take Clinicians Iron Boost. This high dose iron supplement is well tolerated and is formulated with important co-factors so is easily absorbed and does not cause constipation. The iron helps produce red blood cells and assists with healthy transport of oxygen to, and carbon dioxide from, the body's tissues.
Benefits of Clinicians Iron Boost Capsules:
- Contains Carbonyl Iron, a 100% pure, high strength bioavailable iron to support healthy iron levels
- Carbonyl Iron is far less toxic than other forms of iron such as soluble salts
- Tastes better than other brands of iron supplement
- Contents of capsule can be dispensed for those individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules
- Helps increase iron absorption and proper function of the body
- Does not cause constipation
- Vitamin C assists with iron absorption
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid helps enhance the action of iron in the body
Benefits of Iron in general:
Assists in the healthy transport of oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from the body's tissues.
Supports key enzymes involved in energy production and metabolism.
Aids in production and maintenance of healthy blood iron levels.
Helps produce healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin.
Gentle on the stomach and non-constipating
Low toxicity great for everyone especially children, pregnant women and during breastfeeding
New vegetable gelatine hard shell capsule suitable for vegetarians.
Each Vegecap Contains:
Carbonyl Iron (elemental iron 24mg) 24mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
Folic Acid 300mcg
Also Contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners flavours orpreservatives.
Adults may take 1 capsule daily.
For children, you can mix contents of the capsule with orange juice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Iron, if taken in high doses, may become toxic in the body. It may exhibit free radical activity and damage tissues and organs. It may also store in organs, interfering with their normal function.
Individuals with haemochromatosis (a condition associated with excess iron storage) should consult a health professional regarding their iron status before considering iron supplementation.
Children should only use iron supplementation under the supervision of a health professional. Clinicians Iron Boost is considered safe and well tolerated and is suitable to restore and maintaining iron stores during these times. Dosing above the recommended one capsule daily should be done under health professional supervision. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Who are most likely to suffer from iron deficiency?
- Vegetarians, menstruating women, pregnant women, infants and the elderly.
- Iron deficiency is also commonly known as anaemia.
- Anaemia develops when the blood becomes deficient in red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- What are the common signs of iron deficiency?
- The first signs of anaemia are pallor, weakness and a tendency to become fatigued easily.
- Other symptoms of iron deficiency include cognitive impairment, developmental delay and hair loss.
What are the natural sources of iron?
Liver, meat, poultry and fish.
Plant sources include dried beans, vegetables, nuts and cereals.