Clinicians Magnesium 625 180 Capsules
There has been a lot of effort in the recent past to educate the general public about the importance of magnesium to the overall function of the body. In fact, information was spread to inform everyone about the effects of magnesium deficiency on the body. However, very little effort was made to educate people about the different forms of magnesium and its efficacy. Clinicians Magnesium 625 is a complex form of magnesium that is made using the liposomal technology, making it highly bioavailable for easier digestion.
- Offers support for the healthy function of cardiovascular system
- Helps with healthy blood vessel tone
- Assists to maintain normal blood pressure
- Aids to support muscular and skeletal health
- Passes rapidly through the cells to make it an active part in the cell's metabolic function
- Aids in essential support of the nervous system
- Helps facilitate normal relaxation and sleep pattern
- Broad spectrum of action
- Highly bioavailable form of magnesium with excellent absorption
- Suitable for all age groups and during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
625mg Magnesium Aspartate Complex, equivalent to 125mg Magnesium.
Also contains: Magnesium Stearate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500 mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
Clinicians Magnesium is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.