Clinicians Multiflora 60s Blister Pack
Probiotics are a group of beneficial bacteria that live in our digestive tract. Without these friendly bacteria, our stomach can breed more bad bacteria that can cause problems to our health. An imbalance of friendly bacteria can happen for many reasons such as upset stomach, food poisoning, diarrhoea, antibiotic treatment, poor diet, aging and stress. In order to help increase the population of good bacteria in the gut flora, you can take Clinicians Multiflora. It combines two of the most powerful probiotics to help give maximum results.
- Helps control a multitude of gastrointestinal conditions
- Helps effectively eradicate H. Pylori
- Can help prevent eczema outbreaks and reduces the severity of its effects
- May reduce the incidence of respiratory infections in children
- Helps improve overall immune function in both the young and the elderly
- Helps protect against colon cancer
- Supports the improvement in composition of bowel flora
- Supports immune function
- Contains most well-researched probiotics in the world
- Shelf stable product
- Ideal for travelling
- Convenient to use
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are the different gastrointestinal conditions this product can help assist?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhoea
- Travellers diarrhoea
- Antibiotic induced diarrhoea
Who will benefit from taking Clinicians Multiflora Probiotic?
- Those who are recovering from a major illness
- Anyone prone upper respiratory illnesses especially children and the elderly
- Individuals who are having digestive problems
- Those who want to enhance their immunity
- People with poor diet
- Those who experience high levels of stress
- Anyone who wants to reach optimal health
- Women who are taking anti-fungal or thrush medication
Each Vegetable capsule contains: Total probiotic bacteria (at the time of manufacture) No less than 7 billion CFU, Consisting of Lactobacillus rhamnosus LGG 3.5 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 3.5 billion CFU.
Capsule also contains: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added gluten or wheat, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25 Celsius. Should be suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. Individuals with severe IgE mediated dairy allergies should avoid taking this product. Consult your healthcare professional before using with the following treatments and or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery (particularly short bowel loop) and those who are immunosuppressed (e.g. HIV).
Under such circumstances, there is increased susceptibility of bacterial translocation and subsequent infections such as liver abscesses, endocarditis and septicaemia.
Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 are considered suitable to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q. What age can children start taking this?
There is data for children as young as 2 months old taking this product; however you need to open the capsules and sprinkle the contents into fluid, milk or on soft food and do not reheat.
Q. Is it safe to take long term?
Yes the strains of friendly bacteria in Clinicians MultiFlora have been well researched and are ideal for long term use to support gastrointestinal and immune system health.
Q. Is it safe to give to my kids over winter?
Yes the strains of friendly bacteria in Clinicians MultiFlora have been well researched and are ideal for children over the winter season to support gastrointestinal and immune system health.
Q. Do I need to keep it in the fridge?
No, the friendly bacteria in Clinicians MultiFlora are shelf stable so no refrigeration is needed, making it ideal for travel.
Q. Does it contain any dairy?Only traces, so it should be fine except for those who experience anaphylaxis (severe allergy) to dairy products