Clinicians Prospan 20 Lozenges
A sore throat is a very common irritation usually caused by a virus or bacteria. In most instances, a sore throat will heal itself. However, some symptoms such as pain, an itchy sensation on the throat or difficulty swallowing may require some extra help. To help deal with these symptoms you may take Clinicians Prospan Lozenges.
- Helps to soothe dry, itching sore throat
- Assists in clearing the airways
- Helps to control winter ills and chills
- Supports the immune system.
- Contains ivy leaf, a trusted herb for hundreds of years
- No alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Delicious orange flavour for easier compliance for both children and adults
- Standardised amount of active ingredients in each dosage.
Dried ivy leaves extract
Also contains: Maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring menthol flavouring, purified water.
No added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Adults and children over 12 years old - may suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day.
Children between the age of 6 and 12 years old - may suck 1 lozenge twice a day.
It is best to allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals rather than while lying down.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Discontinue use if you experience any forms of hypersensitivity to the product. There is no sufficient data regarding pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. It is not advised as safe for their use.