Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 150g
All family members are at risk during winter, so it is most ideal that all members of the family get maximum protection during this time.
Clinicians Super Family C 2000 in Powder form offers the most cost effective way to get high doses of vitamin C for added immune support during times of environmental stress.
- Everyday health, circulation and immune support
- Helps support vitamin C in your diet
- Supports hormonal and neurotransmitter production to help combat stress.
- Promotes healthy skin, tendons, ligaments as well as other connective tissues.
- Supports the body in fighting off free radicals that damage the cells.
- Assists in supporting healthy blood vessels of the circulatory system.
- Combines 2 forms of Vitamin C
- More gentle to the stomach, making it ideal for the whole family
- Powder form is ideal for kids to take - just mix with their favourite juice or drink
- Better absorption
- Offers variety in dosing.
- Pleasant citrus taste.
- Safe for children 4 years old and above.
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Active ingredients: include (for every 5g or 1 heaped teaspoon daily consumption):
Calcium ascorbate threonate complex 100mg, Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic Acid 750 mg, Vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate 250 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 7mg, Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100 mg, Rutin 100 mg, Hesperidin 30mg.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin (2.3gm/5gm), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Calcium content (from calcium ascorbate threonate) 103mg/5gm.
Sodium content (from sodium ascorbate) 33mg/5gm
Adults and children over 13 years: 1 rounded teaspoonful daily
Children 9 to 13 years: 1/2 level teaspoonful daily
Children 4 to 8 years: up to 1/3 level teaspoonful daily.
It is best mixed with fruit juice, water or fluid
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Discontinue use if you experience any irritation. For individuals who have digestive sensitivity, it is best to take this product with food. High dosing may cause loose bowel.