Clinicians VirActive Complete Capsule 30 Capsules Pack
Help boost your immune system with Clinicians VirActive Complete Capsule. It provides the essential nutrients that are necessary to support the immune response that may Help in fighting or preventing winter ills and chills.
The way we handle the various types of illnesses associated with winter or cold season greatly depend on how well prepared our immune system is to cope. If we are deficient in certain antioxidant vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A and C and minerals selenium and zinc, our immune response may likely to weaken.
Most winter ills are caused by viral infection and it is widely known that viral infection does not have a direct cure but rely mostly on how well our healing system can react with assistance of a strong immune defense. During winter its a good idea to support your immune system so it is ready to fight winter chills and ills.
Clinicians VirActive Complete Capsule will come in. It contains the essential nutrients that are known to support the immune system.How can Clinicians VirActive Complete Capsule Help me?
What are in this product?
- May Help reduce the duration and severity of winter ills and chills.
- Provides the building block for the immune system.
- One capsule already provides the maximum RDI of Vitamin A, Zinc and Selenium.
- May be used during acute or chronic situations.
- May be used alongside conventional medicine.
Vitamin A 20mg, Calcium Ascorbate as Vitamin C 303 mg, L-selenomethionine 17mg, Zinc amino acid chelate 75mg.Also contains:
calcium lactate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and tapioca powder. Calcium content (from calcium lactate and ascorbate) 41mg per capsule.No added:
gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours & sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Save on petrol - buy Clinicians VirActive Complete Capsule online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- If you are taking prescription vitamin A derivatives (isotretinoin) or you have poor liver function or chronic liver disease (cirrhosis or hepatitis), consult first with your health professional before taking Vitamin A supplements.