Clinicians ViraShield 30 Vegetable Capsules
When the body is under attack, it needs immediate support to help boost the function of the immune system. Clinicians ViraShield is a homeopathic preparation that is proven to support nutrition in order to help the body's immune system respond quickly at the first sign of ills and chills. It also helps manage recovery.
- Proven to support nutrition in order to help immune system respond to winter ills and chills.
- Contains active ingredients:
- Pelargonium sidoides - clinically shown to work promptly to help the body's natural defences react when the nose, throat and lungs are under immune attack.
- Andrographis - known herb that helps nurture deep immunity for those who know their immune system is challenged every winter.
- Elderberry contains a special ingredient known to assist in preventing viruses from entering the body's cells.
- Contains three potent herbs and provides a powerful immunity synergy.
- Contains a blend of three superior herbs, Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry
- Plus zinc
- Unique stand-alone product for acute immune support.
- Suitable for children
- Can be taken several times without losing its efficacy
- Can be used in conjunction with prescription medication and other natural health supplements
- Convenient packaging - can be carried in purses and bags.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Active ingredients per capsule:
Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equivalent to dry root 110 mg
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equivalent to dry herb [standardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide] 840 mg
Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equivalent to dry fruit[Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins]250 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to zinc 5 mg)25 mgAlso contains:
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxideNo Added:
gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Adults are advised to take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
Children aged 6-12 years may be given 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avoid in people with a known allergy to plants from the geranium family. Exercise caution in patients with severe heart conditions or severe asthma. Due to andrographis content, suspend its use one week before major surgery. Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the pelargonium and andrographis content.