Coloxyl with Senna Tablet 90s
Constipation can be defined as when a person has difficulty moving their bowel or has less frequent bowel movements. However, frequency may vary from person to person. If you go for longer than 3 days without passing a stool it may be too long as the stool or faeces becomes hard; thus making it more difficult to pass. According to WebMD, if you suffer 2 or more of the following symptoms for at least 3 months you may be constipated: 1) straining during a bowel movement more than 25% of the time, 2) passing hard stools more than 25% of the time, and 3) incomplete evacuation more than 25% of the time, 4) two or fewer bowel movements in a week. If you are experiencing these symptoms then Coloxyl with Senna Tablets may help you get moving regularly again.
- Offers dual action laxative treatment
- Stimulates bowel movements
- Helps soften faeces for maximum comfort
- Assists to restore natural bowel movements
- Film coated
- Sugar free
- Tablet form
Docusate Sodium 50mg, Sennosides 8mg.
Free from gluten, sugar, lactose and preservatives.
- Take 1 or 2 tablets at night.
- Increase up to 4 tablets if required.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in diet.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Prolonged use of any laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence. Consult your doctor if constipation persists. Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Protect from light. Keep out of reach of children.
What are the common causes of constipation?
- According to WebMd, the following may be the causes of constipation:
- Inadequate water and fibre intake
- A disruption of regular diet or routine; travelling
- Inadequate activity or exercise or immobility
- Eating large amounts of dairy products
- Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, which is sometimes the result of pain from hemorrhoids
- Overuse of laxatives (stool softeners) which, over time, weaken the bowel muscles
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's Disease or Multiple Sclerosis
- Antacid medications containing calcium or aluminum
- Medications (especially strong pain medications, such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills)
- Eating disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Colon cancer
DISCREET ONLINE SHOPPING
No prying eyes while research the right product for your needs
No embarrassing moments when you run into someone you know at your local store.
Discreetly packaged and delivered to your doorstep.
No embarrassing charges to your credit card - appears from Oamaru Pharmacy Ltd.
Great online prices.
Find the products you need in under 90 seconds and have them delivered to your door overnight. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.