Combantrin Chocolate Squares 24 Pack With Pyrantel Embonate
Parasite infestations, such as worms, can pose harm to general health and wellbeing. In order to prevent this give your children and other members of the family Combantrin Chocolate Squares to treat parasite infestations. Threadworm is a highly contagious and common worm infestation in New Zealand and Australia. Combantrin can also be used to treat rare worms such as roundworm and hookworm.
- treat multiple worm infestations with one dose, including threadworm, roundworm and hookworm.
- Treats many forms of threadworms
- Can also be used to treat rare worms that treat multiple worm infestations with one dose, including threadworm, roundworm and hookworm.
- Combantrin Chocolate Squares are a chocolate flavoured tablet
- Suitable for use by adults and children 2 years old and up
- One dose formula
- Free of gluten and artificial colours
What is Threadworm/Pinworm?
The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region is a sign of threadworm infestation.
What is Roundworm?
Roundworms are zoonotic parasites, which means they can be passed from animals to humans - especially children.
What is Hookworm?
Like roundworms, they are zoonotic parasites and can affect humans.
How Do I Treat My Family For Threadworm?
All family members should be treated to prevent reinfection. If a family member has threadworms then each member should be treated. Before treating, infestation should be present.
What are the signs that you may be suffering from worm infestation?
Low level worm infections may produce no symptoms. Larger infections produce a range of symptoms which include: painful abdomen, coughing, bloating, diarrhoea, flatulence, diminished sex-drive,bloody stools, fever, nausea, tiredness, general lack of well being. The most common signs of infestation, particularly in children, are anal and vaginal itching, restlessness and irritability, decreased appetite, and worms in the stool.
Product Ingredients: Active Ingredient:
Free of gluten and artificial colours. Contains lactose and sucrose.
- Take one 100mg square for every 10kg of body weight.
- Take as a single dose, after food.
- Please read directions on packaging for how to avoid reinfection.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
If pregnant consult your doctor prior to use. Do not give to children under 2 years of age.
If roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected seek medical advice. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.