Dermal Therapy Wartstop 75ml
A cryotherapy technology, Dermal Therapy Wartstop is an effective and easy to use product that is specially formulated to assist in the elimination of plantar and common warts. It freezes the warts, that then causes them to fall off.
- Works to effectively eliminates plantar and common warts.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Painless because it freezes the warts off.
- Cryotherapy technology
- Freezes the warts
Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether
Characteristics of Plantar Warts?
According to mayoclinic.org, the following are signs that you may have plantar warts:
Appearance of small, fleshy, rough, grainy growth (lesion) on the bottom of your foot
Appearance of hard, thickened skin (callus) over a well-defined "spot" on the skin, where a wart has grown inward
Appearance of black pinpoints, which are commonly called wart seeds but are actually small, clotted blood vessels
A lesion that interrupts the normal lines and ridges in the skin of your foot
Experiencing pain or tenderness when walking or standing
What is cryotherapy?
It is the application of extreme cold to eliminate warts.
It enables treatment with cold between -45 to -50 degrees Celsius that freezes the warts and causes them to fall off.
How do I use this product?
- Following the first application, the wart will fall off after around two weeks.
- In case of deep warts, 2-3 additional applications may be required.
- Do this using intervals of two weeks between applications.
- In case of multiple warts, treat only one at a time.
Simply follow these steps to get best result:
- Remove the protective cap from the dispenser.
- Insert the foam applicator tube into the dispenser opening, located on the top of the aerosol can.
- Insert the applicator sponge to the distal end of the tube.
- Press the dispenser for 3-5 seconds to wet the applicator sponge.
- Absorb with paper eventual liquid dripping from the sponge.
- Wait 10-15 seconds before application.
- Apply the sponge on the centre of the wart, without pressing, for a maximum of 40 seconds. Do not press the dispenser during the application.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Use only as directed, if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Always read the label before use. Follow the instructions carefully for use. Do not spray in eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and normal saline solution. Apply on warts only. Do not apply the product without using the applicator. Do not use the product on the same wart more than 4 times. Change the applicator for each wart treated. Do not use if diabetic. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use on children younger than 4 years of age. Incorrect use of the product can cause burns and skin lesions. In case of dropping of liquid gas on the skin near warts, stop treatment immediately, adsorb with clean paper towel and consult a doctor. In case of swallowing, immediately consult a doctor and exhibit the packaging or label. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn. Even after use, do not spray on flames or incandescent bodies. Keep away from all flame or ignition sources. Air well after use. Highly flammable.