Dulcolax Tablets 5mg 100
Get relief from occasional constipation when you take Dulcolax Tablets 5mg. It has a special coating that allows the medicine to work only where it's needed.
- Offers reliable relief from occasional constipation, in between 6-12 hours
- Can also be helpful to empty bowels before and after surgery and physical examination
- Gently stimulates the bowel
- Helps restore the body's normal pattern
- Time release formula
- With special coating that ensures medicine works where it's needed
- Precisely measured active ingredient for utmost efficacy
- Resists the acidic digestive juices of the stomach and small intestine
How does it work?
As a stimulant laxative, Dulcolax Tablets stimulate the bowel muscles at the same time as accumulating water in the intestines. This results in a softening of the stool so it can pass through faster.
Each tablet contains Bisacodyl 5mg.
Adults may take two tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water before bed.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Prolonged excessive use may lead to fluid and electrolyte imbalance and hypokalaemia, dizziness and/or faintness. Ask for your doctor's advice if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding during your course of Dulcolax. Use of Dulcolax in children should only be under medical advice. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.