Dymista Nasal Spray 17ml
Relieves & prevents the effects of allergies, and is faster and more effective than either antihistamine or corticosteroids alone
Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 business days.
Save on petrol, parking and time when you shop online.
Same Day dispatch before 4pm weekdays.
Warnings & Precautions
DYMISTA contains azelastine hydrochloride 137mcg & fluticasone propionate 50mcg per spray. Use only as directed. For use in those 12 years and older. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Possible side effects are headache bitter taste drowsiness or nosebleeds. This list of side effects is not complete. Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
DYMISTA is a nasal spray for the symptomatic treatment of moderate to severe allergic rhinitis and rhino-conjunctivitis.
One spray in each nostril twice daily (morning and evening).
- We will dispatch your order that day if it is placed before
4pm on a weekday.
- We find most New Zealand orders arrive the next business day.
- New Zealand orders arrive in 1 - 3 business days.
- International orders usually arrive in 6 - 20 days.
- Free shipping on *regular size* orders over $120 (that
weigh less that 2.5kgs).
- Add the product to your cart and pop in your post code to get
- Learn more about shipping and returns...