Easy Check Ovulation Kit Plus Pregnancy Test 10 Plus 1 Test
The anticipation of pregnancy is something most women look forward to. But sometimes, because of so many factors affecting a woman's hormonal activities, some women don't end up pregnant even after trying so many times. Knowing when your ovulation days are helps you determine when you are most fertile, which in turn helps to increase your chances of conception. And you can find this out with the help of Easy Check Ovulation Kit Plus Pregnancy Test. This device is a one step diagnostic test that detects Luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine.
- Helps women detect their most fertile days
- Assists in maximizing chances of getting pregnant
- Takes the guesswork out of identifying when is the best time to conceive
- One step diagnostic test
- Over the counter ovulation test
How does it work?
- Luteinizing hormone (LH) in elevated quantities causes ovulation (the release of the egg from the ovary).
- Throughout the menstrual cycle, a small amount of LH is produced, but during the middle of the cycle LH briefly and dramatically increases.
- This is called the "LH Surge" and precedes ovulation.
- Conception is most likely to occur within 24-48 hours following the LH Surge.
- This is the most fertile time of a female's cycle.
- A positive result with EasyCheck Ovulation Test tells you that you are about to ovulate (release an egg).
- If you have intercourse within the next 24-48 hours you will maximise your chance of becoming pregnant.
How to use for best results?
- Read the entire procedure carefully before you proceed testing.
- Bring the test pouch and urine sample at room temperature (about 15-30 degrees C.) before testing.
- Do not open the pouch until you are ready to perform the test.
Step 1 - Urinate in a clean, dry cup (use enclosed sample collection cup).
Step 2 - Tear at the notch of the sealed pouch to remove test strip.
Step 3 - Hold the test strip by the blue handle. Then with the arrow end pointing downwards towards the urine, dip the test into the urine sample.
Please note that it is not wise to immerse the test strip past the Max Line.
Step 4 - Remove the test strip after 10 seconds then lay the strip flat on a clean, dry and non-absorbent surface. Begin taking the time. Please be careful not to remove the test strip while the result is developing.
Step 5 - Wait for the coloured lines to appear. You will be ready to interpret the test result after 3-5 minutes. Results will no longer be reliable to interpret after 10 minutes.
Note: For a more detailed instruction leaflet, you may click on this link