EgoPsoryl TA Gel 30g
Contact dermatitis is a condition of the skin wherein it reacts to certain elements that the skin is exposed to. It can be anything from metal, an active ingredient in a personal care product or leather and rubber. The skin usually itches and turns red, resulting in the person scratching the affected area. If the itching is not resolved, scratching can persist and lead to broken skin or lesions, which can result in a secondary infection. This type of skin condition needs special attention. One product to use is EgoPsoryl TA Gel. A corticosteroid-free tar gel that can be applied on the face, hands, body and even the scalp to help control itching and discomfort.
Helps control stable, moderate psoriasis and persistent dermatitis
Aids in calming and soothing irritated and itching skin
Coal Tar Solution 5%, Phenol 0.5% and Sulfur 0.5%
How to use for best results?
- Apply to affected skin 2-4 times daily.
- For enhanced effect, apply petroleum jelly over EgoPsoryl TA
- Avoid soap as soap may irritate the skin.
- Cleanse with 'Pinetarsol', an anti-itch cleansing treatment, which helps reduce inflammation and remove scales.
- Scalp: Apply at night and if desired leave on during the day. Cleanse with 'Sebitar' when needed.
- Sensitive skin (e.g. face, children): Use 'Egoderm Cream' for first 7 days. Apply EgoPsoryl TA over 'Egoderm Cream' for first 7 days. Apply EgoPsoryl TA over 'Egoderm Cream' for 3 days. Then use EgoPsoryl TA alone.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avoid eyes. Do not swallow. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a medical practitioner. Do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed by a medical practitioner. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.