Elevit Breastfeeding 1 a Day 30 Capsules
Breastfeeding is one of the most wonderful gifts of nature to both mother and child. It does not only provide the most complete and nutritious food for your baby, it also intensifies the bonding between the mother and child. Breastfeeding is very demanding on a mother, your nutritional requirements change considerably and it can be very difficult to meet these requirements through diet alone. This is where Elevit Breastfeeding 1 a Day Capsule can help. With its special formulation, it is tailored to meet the nutritional need of every breastfeeding mother, a rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that supports the healthy development of your baby as well as your own energy and vitality.
- Specially formulated to help meet the nutritional requirement of any breastfeeding mother
- Helps reduce eye fatigue caused by staring at digital screens for long periods of time
- Supports the lowering of stress levels and anxiety as well as improve on memory
- Helps to reduce the risk of acquiring heart-related health problems
- Assists in the production of energy from food whilst boosting immunity
- Helps to provide the nutritional support necessary for the healthy development of your baby during breastfeeding
- Supports the energy and vitality of breastfeeding mums
- Specially formulated for breastfeeding women
- Contains vital nutrients for the development of baby: Lutein, Concentrated Omega 3 fatty acids, iron, iodine, calcium, and zinc, and vitamin B-complex, C, D3, E, and H!
- Gluten Free
Lutein 250mcg, Concentrated Omega-3 400mg (EPA 24mg; DHA 200mg), Betacarotene 6.5mg, Folic acid 500mcg, Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) 9mg, Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 225mcg, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine nitrate) 1.4mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 1.6mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 17mg, Vitamin B5 (Patothenic acid, as calcium pantothenate) 6.4mg, Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2mg, Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin) 2.8mcg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 60mg, Vitamin D3 600IU (Cholecalciferol) 15mcg, Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 10 mg, Vitamin H (Biotin) 35mcg, Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous) 120mg, Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 10mg, Selenium (as Sodium selenite) 55mcg
Also contains lecithin, yellow beeswax and gelatin capsule shells.
Elevit Breastfeeding is a once-daily capsule.
After your baby is born, you can switch from Elevit tablets for Pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.