Epiology Advanced Anti Acne Cream 30ml
Acne is a common skin problem encountered by most teenagers. It is estimated that about 85% of those between 15 to 24 years old will be affected by acne at some point. This is primarily because of hormonal changes. During puberty, there is an increased production of sebum. The sebaceous glands responsible for producing the oil to keep the skin healthy becomes overactive; thus producing more sebum than normal. The oil plus dead skin cells trapped in the pores attract bacteria that result in acne development. Remedy can be simple with the use of a topical acne cream that helps kill the bacteria causing the acne. However, some individuals, especially those that have sensitive skin, experience irritation and redness after a prolonged use of these products. This discourages them from continuing to use their acne treatment. With the advanced technology behind the development of Epiology Advanced Anti Acne Cream, this problem is minimised. The patented antibacterial ingredient of Epiology Advanced Acne Cream is clinically proven to prevent the spread of acne bacteria, reduce skin redness and irritation as well as promote wound-healing. (1)
- Helps prevent acne formation
- Relieves burning and itching associated with acne
- Controls infection because of its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Accelerates healing of acne related lesions and scars
- Gently softens and moisturises skin
- Non-irritating and suitable for frequent use
- Contains anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, wound healing, antioxidant, astringent, emollient and soothing properties
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance and colour free
How does it work?
It's patented formula called IDP is 100% natural. This clinically proven IDP stands for Immune Defense Proteins and produced by nature to act as a defensive shield against infection. This unique and powerful Bio-Protein Complex is capable of potent triple action properties - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial. These actions penetrate deep into the pores where the stubborn spots are located and targets the acne bacteria.
Active Ingredient: patented IDP 1.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, White soft paraffin BP, Cetearyl alcohol, Liquid paraffin BP, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol
How to use for best results?
- It is best to use the Epiology Anti Acne Foaming Pre-Wash Cream prior to using this product to cleanse the skin.
- Then use this product by applying a small amount onto the affected area.
- You can use it 2-3 times daily for maximum result.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. To ensure compatibility we recommend patch testing before use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical professional. Store below 30 degrees Celsius.