Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection Pen Applicator
A fungal nail infection is one of those conditions that can be quite embarrassing. It may not be foreseen as a dangerous condition, especially for individuals who are healthy, but it has a social stigma that can affect the self-esteem of the one who suffers from it. Discoloured and sometimes associated with foul odour, you cannot show off your feet in public. There are many treatments available, but not all are easy to use. Excilor Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection Pen Applicator treats nail fungal infection in an effective and convenient way.
- Comes in a handy pen applicator that targets and immediately reaches fungi
- Offers effective mode of action because it changes the pH level inside the nail to create a hostile environment for the fungi
- Easy to apply and there is no need to file the nail
- Handy pen applicator
- No need to file the nail
- 400 applications per pack
- Dries in one to two minutes
- Quick and easy to use
- Studies have shown that on average, a single applicator, used twice a day, constitutes a full course of treatment for one infected nail
Acetic acid, ethyl lactate, pentylene glycol, dimethyl isosorbide, ammonio methacrylate copolymer and water purified.
How to use for best results?
- Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Using the tip of the pen applicator, coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim.
- Apply generously two times a day (once in the morning and once in the evening).
- Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes.
- After each application, it is allowable to use nail polish or nail lacquer. However, make sure to remove these before the next treatment.
- Make sure that you close the applicator after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Use a nail clipper to trim the nail as soon as new growth appears.
- For best result, conduct treatment period for a minimum of three months.
- It is best to continue with the treatment until you see complete recovery of the infected nail.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Not recommended for diabetics. For external use only. Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If this happens, rinse with plenty of water. In case of allergic reaction, discontinue use of this product. Store at room temperature and keep away from heat or direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Make sure that the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation. If there is no visible improvement in the nail as it grows back (after about one month of treatment), consult your GP. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.