Go Healthy Go Man Plus 30 VegeCaps
If you need to improve your sex life take Go Healthy Go Man Plus VegeCaps. Specially formulated for enhanced sexual energy to help improve on stamina and energy, resulting in increased libido.What are benefits and features of Go Healthy Go Man Plus?
Who are recommended to take Go Healthy Go Man Plus?
- Formulated to enhance sexual energy
- May help support healthy libido
- May help improve on stamina and energy in times of need.
- Contains natural ingredient Horny Goat Weed
What is erectile dysfunction?
- Those with low sexual desire
- Those who have low sex drive
- If you have erectile dysfunction
- If you experience low energy
Erectile dysfunction or ED is simply the inability to achieve or sustain an erection during sexual intercourse. This can be caused by several reasons, ranging from medication to chronic illnesses to drinking too much alcohol.What are the ingredients?
Each vegecap contains: Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) ext. equiv. to 15,000mg, Muira Puama ext. equiv. to 2,000mg, Damiana (Turnera diffusa) ext. equiv. to 400mg, Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) ext. equiv. to 1,000mg, Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit ext. equiv. to dry 7,000mg, Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) ext. equiv. to dry 500mg, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) ext. equiv. to dry 100mg, Deer Velvet 100mg, L-Arginine 100mg Contains NO ADDED wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavour or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids.What is the dosage recommendation?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Adults are recommended to take 1 VegeCap daily.
- You can take it with food or an empty stomach.
- You may also follow the direction of your Healthcare Professional.
Save on petrol - buy Go Healthy Go Man Plus 30 VegeCaps online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- People with high blood pressure or heart conditions should consult a Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Always read the label. Take only as directed.
- Do not use if taking anticoagulant medications.
- If taking prescription medication please consult your Healthcare Professional.