Hotteeze for Feet 5 x 1 Pair
Designed to fit men or women's shoes, Hotteeze for Feet helps keep your feet and toes nice and warm. Thin and comfortable, these feet pads moulds to the feet to provide up to 5 hours of continuous warmth.
- Provides up to 5 hours warmth during winter.
- Helps you enjoy your favorite outdoor activity during winter without worrying about chilled feet.
- Moulds to the feet to offer ultimate comfort.
- Thin and comfortable
- 5+ hours of heat
- Stick to socks
- Contains 50 individually-sealed Hotteeze for Feet pads (25 pairs).
- Each pad measures 96mm x 70mm.
How does it work?
- Each hotteeze pack contains iron powder.
- Once opened, the iron ingredient oxidizes with the air creating heat
- This makes Hotteeze the ultimate in comforting warmth.
- Always read the instructions before use.
How to use for best results?
- Place Hotteeze for Feet in the toe of your shoe.
- Make sure that the plastic side is facing away from your skin.
- Put your shoes on immediately after putting Hotteeze for Feet in your shoes.
- Please do not wear tight shoes as Hotteeze for Feet needs oxygen to work properly.
- If the temperature is too low, take your shoes off to expose the Hotteeze to more oxygen.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not use Hotteeze for Feet in slippers, sandals, long boots or over-sized shoes as the temperature can rise suddenly and the pad will expand. Be careful when wearing thin socks or stockings. Do not wear shoes that are difficult to remove.
Remove Hotteeze straight away if they become too hot.
Light burns can occur when heated objects hotter than your body temperature are used for an extended period of time. People with sensitive skin, diabetes or poor blood circulation should take extra care using Hotteeze to avoid light burns.
Do not use Hotteeze in bed, near a heater, or whilst exercising.
Do not use Hotteeze on babies, or on people who are incapable of removing them themselves.
Discontinue using Hotteeze immediately if your skin gets red, itchy or painful.
Remove Hotteeze when they have finished working.
Place in unburnable rubbish after use.
Do not shake or rub Hotteeze.
Do not put Hotteeze in your mouth. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice.
In case Hotteeze comes into contact with your eyes, do not scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, avoiding sunlight.
Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children.