Hylo Forte Lubricating Eye Drops 10ml
Irritated eyes can be caused by a lot of factors. But one of the most apparent reasons for irritation is due to dry eyes syndrome. It is a condition where the eyes do not produce enough tears or not good quality tears to lubricate the eyes. When this happens, the eyes can feel a gritty, burning sensation and they become very watery. In times like this, use Hylo Forte Lubricating Eye Drops.
- Offers instant relief from dry eyes
- Can be used with any type of contact lenses
- Intensely lubricates eyes that are experiencing severe or persistent dryness
- Can be used after an eye surgery to help with the healing process
- Compatible with all contact lenses
- Phosphate-free - avoids corneal calcification
- Delivers at least 300 sterile drops per bottle
- 6 month use-up period after opening
Sodium hyaluronate 2mg/ml.
Also contains Citric acid, Sodium citrate dehydrate, Sorbitol, Water for injection.
How to use for best results?
- Instil 1 drop into each eye as required.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Use within 6 months of opening. Always read the label and use as directed. If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.