Kids Cough Lollipops Orange 10s
One of the challenges of helping our children feel better when they are sick is giving them medication. Some children are just so fussy. We really want them to get better but do not always want to give them medication with unnatural ingredients. Good thing there is Kids Cough Lollipops, made with natural ingredients diluted to the desired potency to help provide temporary relief for cough and sore throat symptoms.
- It contains ingredients that are traditionally used and may help to relieve:
- Yellowish runny mucus
- Deep hoarse cough and voice
- Dry and barking croupy cough
- Wheezing cough
- Sticking pains in the lungs
- Hard, dry cracking cough
- Constricted chest
- Loose, coarse rattle in the chest
- Nausea with cough
- Dry, tickling, short cough
- Homeopathic remedies derived from plants or mineral extracts, diluted to the desired potency
- It is non-drowsy and contains no preservatives
Each lozenge contains: Drosera 30c, Spongia 30c, Kali Carbonicum 30c, Phosphorus 30c, Ipeacacuanha 30c, Pulsatilla 30c, Belladonna 30c, in equal quantities.
Non active ingredients: Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Flavours, Bixa orellana (annatto) seed powder, Turmeric, Cabbage. Ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- For best results, give your child one Kids Cough Lollipop at the first sign of a cough or sore throat.
- It should be sucked slowly and not chewed to efficiently absorb all ingredients and maximise potency.
- Give children 3 lollipops each day or as needed.
- Use only when symptoms exist.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age - without medical advice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist or worsen suddenly, consult your healthcare specialist. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.