Kiwiherb Children's Chest Syrup with Manuka Honey 100ml
When your child has a cough or cold you are often as distressed as they are. It is as if you are experiencing their suffering. Reaching out for cough and cold medicine is easy, but you also think of its side effects. So you opt to give them a homeopathic preparation made with natural ingredients. Kiwiherb Children's Chest Syrup with Manuka Honey is specially formulated for infants and children to help soothe bronchial and chest congestion.
- Helps soothe bronchial and chest congestion
- Easy to administer to children
- Works quickly for all types of cough
- Gentle calming action to assist ease distress and aid sleep
- Great tasting and naturally sweetened
- Suitable for babies and children of all ages
- Certified organic formula
- Contains herbs traditionally used for the relief of coughs
- Naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey
Each 1ml Contains certified organic herbal extracts equiv. to dried:
Mullein leaf 25mg, Hyssop herb 20mg, Thyme herb 33mg, Marshmallow root 12mg, in a base of manuka honey, organic apple juice concentrate and apple cider vinegar, vegetable glycerine and natural orange and lemon flavour.
Artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Contains 4.3% alcohol.
Shake well before use.
Infants 0-1 yrs: 2-10 drops (0.1-0.5ml).
Children 1-2 yrs: 10-20 drops (0.5-1ml).
Children 3-5 yrs: (1-4ml).
Infants 6-12 yrs: (4-8ml).
Take 2-5 times daily undiluted or in a little water or juice.