Kiwiherb De Stuff for Kids 100ml
When our little ones are suffering from upper respiratory infections, they are usually quiet and inactive. It is as if there are no children around the house because there is not their usual never ending chattering and boisterous loud noise. But at the same time, we also see them suffering from congestion and malaise. Giving them a cold preparation that is chemical-laden is definitely not an option. It's good that there are alternative preparations made with natural ingredients, like Kiwiherb De Stuff for Kids. Made from certified organic ingredients, this formula is suitable even for infants to help them get through coughs and colds without the nasty side effects of chemical-laden medicines.
- Helps relieve nasal and upper respiratory tract congestion
- Supports and helps maintain upper respiratory health
- Easy to administer even to young children who are picky with taste
- Alcohol free
- Specially formulated for infants & children aged 0-12 years
- Organic herbal ingredients
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours
- Convenient liquid formula
- Naturally sweetened with organic apple juice concentrate and peppermint flavour
Certified organic herbs Elderflower, Ribwort, Echinacea root.
Children 0-1yrs: 0.1 - 0.5ml (2 - 10 drops)
Children 1-2yrs: 0.5 - 1ml (10 - 20 drops)
Children 3-5yrs: 1 - 2ml;
Children 6-12yrs: 3 - 5ml;
Adults: 5 - 10ml (for sensitive types or those wishing to avoid alcohol).
Take 2 - 3 times daily. May be taken undiluted or in a small amount of water or juice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea - this is normal and indicative of the quality and potency of Echinacea.