KiwiHerb Herbal Throat Spray 30ml Oral Liquid
- An all natural herbal throat spray that offers immediate action at the first sign of sore throat.
- Made with carefully grown and selected herbs formulated to aid in throat and mouth care.
- Helps soothe sore throat as well as support immune protection.
- Assists with the improvement of oral health by helping to reduce bad breath.
- With long history of use in traditional Maori medicine.
- Made from high potency certified organic Propolis, Kawakawa, Thyme and Echinacea root.
- Easy to keep on hand for use as needed throughout the day.
- Suitable for all ages.
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours.
Kawakawa 70mg/ml, Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 60mg/ml, Thyme (organic) 50mg/ml, Manuka Honey (organic) 70mg/ml, Propolis 9mg/ml,
In a base of Manuka and Peppermint essential oils. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, gluten yeast or dairy derivatives. Contains alcohol.Kawakawa in the spotlight
- one of the main ingredients in this herbal preparation.
How to use this product for best results?
- Adults can administer 4 sprays
- Children 6-12yrs: 2 sprays.
- Spray directly into the mouth every 1-2 hours.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Not suitable for use during pregnancy. Not recommended for those allergic to propolis or bee products. Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea - this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.