Mebo Wound Repair Ointment 40g
Skin wounds are a normal occurrence, especially among elderly and young children. There are also certain medical conditions where you are more prone to getting skin wounds. This include, bedsores, diabetic related wounds, chronic skin ulcers, cracked nipples, shingles, chilblains, impetigo, and hemorrhoids. All these can be treated with antibacterial ointment to prevent secondary infection. But using Mebo Wound Repair Ointment provides an alternative way of dealing with wounds. It is a 100% natural ointment that promotes natural healing whilst supporting the immune response to fight infection and minimise scarring.
- Aids the natural healing and repair of all skin wounds
- Supports immune response to fight infection and minimise scarring
100% all natural ingredients
Radix scutellariae, Cortex phellodendri, Rhizoma coptidis, sesame oil, beeswax.
How to use for best results?
- Apply up to 1 mm thickness of ointment over the affected area.
- Check after 4 to 6 hours. Then gently remove any residual ointment and wound by-products.
- Then re-apply fresh ointment.
For special application:
- If you think that the affected area needs extra protection, you can cover the wound by using an elastic bandage.
- Apply MEBO Wound Repair to the affected skin, then dress with 1-2 layers of gauze.
- Cover with a waterproof dressing with no padding.
- Then secure using an elastic bandage if necessary.
- Avoid excessive pressure to ensure adequate blood circulation.
Application to rectal area for hemorrhoids:
Apply to affected area morning and evening.
Application to surgical wound:
Apply to affected area to promote skin healing.
To minimise scarring:
Apply directly on scars.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Stop using if allergic or adverse reaction occurs. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist see your health professional. Use as directed.
How to properly care for the product?
High temperatures or excessive handling may alter the consistency of the ointment. This will not change its effectiveness. To return to normal state immerse the upright tube in hot water for 1-2 minutes. Allow to cool, standing the tube on its top. Store in a cool, dry environment.