Medicreme Antiseptic Cream 50g
Having an antiseptic cream is an essential part of your first aid kit. It is important to keep one in your house as well as in your car for emergencies. Especially if you have children who are very prone to getting cuts or stings. And even if you are away on vacation getting minor sunburn can get a lot of help from a reliable antiseptic like Medicreme Antiseptic Cream.
- First aid treatment
- Helps soothe minor burns and sunburns, cuts and abrasions as well as scalds after some time that cold water has been applied
- Assists to soothe itching caused by non poisonous stings and bites
Cetrimide, Chlorhexidine Acetate, Hexamidine Isethionate, Lignocaine Hydrochloride
Preservatives: Methyl, Ethyl, Propyl and Butyl Hydroxybenzoates
How to use for best results?
- Clean the area you would want to apply it on.
- Use one to two times a day.
- If condition remains or irritation arises, stop usage and consult a healthcare professional.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avert from eyes. Use only as instructed. Keep away from children. Store in a place below 25 degrees celsius. If condition persists or irritation develops, stop use and consult your medical practitioner. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.