MYHD 30 Volume Developer
Get control of how light or dark you want your hair colour to be with help from MYHD 30 Volume Developer. Create beautiful colour without surprises!
- Customise your hair dye to your current hair colour
- Lifts by 3 levels (or shades)
- Creates beautiful hair colour.
- Helps you control how light or dark your hair colour will be.
- Lifts or lightens hair colour 3 levels.
- Can be reused.
- Very strong
- Specially formulated for high lift blondes
- Reusable and resealable
- Can be mixed with any of the MYHD colour tubes (which are purchased separately to create the perfect hair colour for you.)
How to use for best results?
STEP 1: MIXING THE PRODUCT
Mix Permanent Hair Colour and Developer in a plastic or glass bowl until a smooth and creamy paste is achieved.
STEP 2: APPLY TO DRY HAIR
Starting at the regrowth area, apply the colour carefully and evenly to dry, clean hair. Massage colour through the hair wearing protective gloves to ensure even coverage.
STEP 3: DEVELOPING TIME
Once the colour has been applied to hair, leave in for 35 to 40 minutes to develop. We suggest allowing the High Lift Series (901, 902 and 908) 45 minutes to develop.
STEP 4: RINSE YOUR HAIR
Once the development time has been reached, rinse the hair for 3 to 5 minutes in warm water until water runs clear. Condition hair as normal
Mixing parts for length of hair:
FOR SHORT HAIR / COLOURING REGROWTH
1 x Permanent Hair Colour + 1 x Developer
FOR LONG HAIR / THICK HAIR
2 x Permanent Hair Colour + 2 x Developer
GREY COVERAGE AND FASHION SHADES
1 part Hair Colour with 1.5 parts Developer.
eg. 100ml Hair Colour with 150 ml. Developer.
HIGH LIFT SHADES
1 part Hair Colour with 2 parts Developer.
If you have extra thick hair, double the mixing amount
eg. 100ml Hair Colour with 200 ml. Developer.