Nicorette Quick Mist Oral Spray - Freshmint 150 Sprays
Are you a busy executive who can't handle your strong and unpredictable urge to smoke? You have been trying to quit because you know smoking is not good for your health. When you are busy and stressed at work,sometimes to can be easy to reach for a cigarette, light it and puff your stress away. You have been so used to smoking it really has become a force of habit.Nicorette Quickmist Freshment Mouth Spray is ideal for keeping your hands and mouth busy when you feel the urge to smoke. In only about 60 seconds, it starts acting to provide relief from cigarette cravings. and you can use it anywhere to curb cravings fast.
- Helps curb cigarette cravings in just 60 seconds*
- Assists in letting you regain control over your cravings
- Supports your effort and desire to quit smoking to make you feel more confident to succeed
- Offers instant relief anytime, anywhere
- Keeps your mouth busy during times you would love to have a cigareete
- Small pocket size
- Easily and conveniently fits into your handbag or pocket
- Unique mouthspray
- With child lock feature
- *2 x 1mg/sprays
What are the common withdrawal symptoms when you quit smoking.?
Strong cravings for certain foods. Irritability and anxiety that are usually exhibited through being short-tempered and anxious. Difficulty sleeping that is usually associated with disturbing dreams. Restlessness and being fidgety, especially with your hands that you almost want to be doing something or tinkering on something at all times. Increased appetite, which can easily result to weight gain.
How to use Nicorette Quickmist?STEP 1
- After priming NICORETTE QuickMist, point the nozzle towards the inside of your cheek, holding it as close as possibleSTEP 2
- Press the top of the dispenser to release spray into the side of your cheek, avoiding the lips.STEP 3
- For best results, avoid swallowing for a few seconds after spraying.
You may also view this video for better understanding of proper use of this product.
When to use?
Use NICORETTE QuickMist when you would normally smoke. Puff one to two sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke. Initially use one spray, but if the craving does not disappear within a few minutes puff another spray. If 2 sprays is needed for relief, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays. For most smokers this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour. The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not use if - you are allergic to nicotine, you are under 12 years of age, blister seal is broken. Do not use if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulatory problems unless advised to by your healthcare professional. Ask your doctor \ Pharmacist before use if you - are pregnant or breastfeeding, are under 18 years of age, are taking any other medicines, have uncontrolled high blood pressure, have a stomach ulcer, have kidney or liver disease, take insulin for diabetes, have an overactive thyroid, have adrenal gland cancer. Read pack insert before use. Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only. Contains alcohol. Store below 25 degrees Celsius. USING NICORETTE
QuickMist may cause the following side effects: TINGLING LIPS
- Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips. HICCUPS
- Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don't worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT. A STRONG TASTE
- Some users have reported that NICORETTE QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.
How do I use Nicorette Quickmist? Doseage Information:
Each person is an individual, so the right dose can vary from person to person. As a guide NICORETTE recommends the following program:
Step 1 - 6 WEEKS
- Use 1-2 sprays when you would normally have a cigarette or have cravings to smoke. Do not use more than 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour for 16hrs or 64 sprays a day.Step 2 - 3 WEEKS -
Start reducing the number of sprays per day. By the end of week 9 you should be using HALF the average number of sprays per day that was used in step 1.Step 3 - 3 WEEKS
- Gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays per day and then stop use.
Make a commitment to yourself to quit smoking today. First work on curbing your nicotine addiction, so you can focus your full efforts of keeping away from triggers that make you want to smoke.We ship this product fast internationally. We offer Free Shipping on orders over $120. For accurate shipping costs just pop your zip or post code into the shopping cart. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.