Nu-Lax Fruit Laxative
Made from dried fruits, Nu-Lax Fruit Laxative may help in aiding bowel movements. It contains pure dried fruits that are known to help in having a good effect on the bowel. The fruits included are: figs, dates, apricots, peaches and pears. It also contains ground leaf of senna herb, which may aid in softening the stool.What are the benefits and features of Nu-Lax Fruit Laxative?
What is constipation?
- May aid in the treatment of constipation.
- Contains pure dried fruits.
- Also contains herb senna, which may aid in softening the stool.
Constipation can be defined as when a person has difficulty moving their bowel or has less frequent bowel movements. However, frequency may vary from person to person. If you go for longer than 3 days without passing a stool it may be too long as the stool or feces becomes hard; thus making it more difficult to pass.According to WebMD, if you suffer 2 or more of the following symptoms for at least 3 months you may be constipated:
What are the common causes of constipation?
- Straining during a bowel movement more than 25% of the time.
- Passing hard stools more than 25% of the time.
- Incomplete evacuation more than 25% of the time.
- Two or fewer bowel movements in a week.
DISCREET ONLINE SHOPPING
- According to WebMd, the following may be the causes of constipation:
- Inadequate water intake
- Inadequate fiber in the diet
- A disruption of regular diet or routine; traveling
- Inadequate activity or exercise or immobility
- Eating large amounts of dairy products
- Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, which is sometimes the result of pain from hemorrhoids
- Overuse of laxatives (stool softeners) which, over time, weaken the bowel muscles
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis
- Antacid medications containing calcium or aluminum
- Medications (especially strong pain medications, such as narcotics, antidepressants, or iron pills)
- Eating disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Colon cancer
What are the active ingredients?
- No prying eyes while research the right product for your needs
- No embarrassing moments when you run into someone you know at your local store.
- Discreetly packaged and delivered to your doorstep.
- No embarrassing charges to your credit card - appears from Oamaru Pharmacy Ltd.
- Great online prices.
- Find the products you need in under 90 seconds and have them delivered to your door overnight.
Contains Senna Leaf powder 800mg/10g, Dates, Figs, Apricots, Peaches, Pears, Sucrose, Glucose.What is the dosage recommendation?
Adults may take 10g once daily or the equivalent of 3 level 2.5mL medicinal measuring spoons.
Children may be given half of adult dose: 5g .
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
If the product is too firm it can be warmed slightly and kneaded until pliable.
Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in diet.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Refrigerate Nu-Lax fruit Laxative after opening. Prolonged use is not recommended. Do not use when Abdominal pain, nausea or Vomiting are present,or if you develop Diarrhoea. Nu-Lax is not suitable for Children under 2 Years.Save on petrol - buy Nu-Lax Fruit Laxative online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!