Nutralife Ester C 1000 mg Plus Bioflavonoids 50 Tablets
Our immune defenses are under attack whenever we are stressed, sick or overworked. This is also true in winter when the weather is cold and our immune defenses have to work doubly hard in fighting winter ills and chills. This is when our bodies need extra help from well known nutrients that support the immune system, like vitamin C.
However, not all vitamin C is really helpful. You need a highly bioavailable and absorbable form like Nutra-Life Ester-C + Bioflavonoids.
- Supports your immune defenses in order for your body to perform at its best during the winter.
- Helps improve resistance towards infection.
- Supports faster recovery times
- Helps maintain healthy cells throughout the body.
- Offers high content of antioxidants for boosted protection.
- High potency formula.
- Provides full 24 hours support
- Time release properties.
- Non acidic so it is gentle on the stomach
- Absorbed two times faster compared to ordinary vitamin C
Ester-C, Calcium Ascorbate, Threonate Complex 1000mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 100mg
How does it work?
Read more about how Ester C works.
- Unique natural process used to make Ester C creates Threonic acid.
- This is biochemically identical to the form produced in the body during metabolism of Vitamin C in the liver.
- This means that Ester C is rapidly and readily absorbed into the body's bloodstream and enters the white blood cells where it's main beneficial activity takes place.
- Contains Bioflavonoids - to help improve absorption.
- Powerful Antioxidant -- helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Take 1 tablet up to 3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. High doses may cause reversible loose bowels or diarrhoea. Vitamin C in doses of 1g and above increases the bioavailability of ethinyloestradiol in oral contraceptives. This can be important if vitamin C is suddenly discontinued and may lead to breakthrough bleeding or even contraceptive failure. Women on oral contraceptives and taking high doses of vitamin C should be advised to reduce vitamin C levels gradually over several days to avoid a breakthrough bleed.