Nutralife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief 30s
For a natural relief from hot flushes, take Nutralife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief. It's combination of soy isoflavones, sage, withania, sharvari and zizyphus are all known to have healing properties that help support the body during menopause.What are the key benefits of taking Nutralife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief?
What are the key features of Nutralife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief?
- It helps provide relief from hot flushes, night sweats and being restless at night.
- It may help maintain hormone balance.
- It may help alleviate stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- It may help in controlling disrupted sleeping patterns and waking up at night.
- It may alleviate fatigue and poor concentration.
- It may support bone density and heart health throughout menopause.
- It is a convenient once-a-day formula.
- Sage is used to assist with temperature control throughout the day and night. It may also protect memory function during menopause.
- Soy isoflavones may have a role in supporting the body with menopausal symptoms as well as heart health and bone density.
- Zizyphus may help in maintaining the body's temperature levels and may also support healthy sleeping patterns.
- Withania may help protect against nervous tension, anxiety and disrupted sleep.
- Shatavari is a reproductive tonic that may help maintain hormonal levels and support libido.
- This formulation may support in managing estrogen levels, bone density and heart health.
Menopause is part of the women's reproductive cycle that every woman has to experience. Some women are lucky to breeze through the peri-menopause and menopause stage without having to go through what others describe as a difficult time. Some of the most common signs or symptoms of menopause are;
- hot flushes
- night sweats
- changes in sleeping patterns
- decreased libido.
In order to minimize its effects, you may try taking NutraLife Meno Life Hot Flushes Relief. It combines the potencies of soy isoflavones and four herbs that have known properties to help avert the effects of the symptoms associated with menopause.What are the active ingredients?
Each Tablet Provides:
Herbal Extracts Equiv. To Dry;
Soy isoflavones (Glycine max) 50mg
Sage (Salvia officinalis) 1500mg
Zizyphus (Zizyphus jujube) 3000mg
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa) 1000mg
Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) 2000mg
Also contains: Tabletting Aids
Formulated without: Gluten, yeast, dairy products, artificial colour.What is the recommended dosage?
Take 1 tablet in the morning with food. If required, take an additional tablet before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Save on petrol - buy Nutralife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief 30s online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- Patients on prescription medicines, including warfarin and Hormone Replacement Therapy, should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Do not use in individuals with any form of cancer.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice.