Ogilvie Home Perm for Normal Hair
Are you sick of straight boring hair? Craving a change? How about channelling your inner sandy (from Grease) and glam things up by adding some curls and texture? Or do you naturally have wavy hair but wants to amplify those curls to look more fab? Whether straight or curly, Ogilvie Home Perm kit is here to help you achieve lovely luscious curly hair. It offers lasting smooth curls and waves plus helps prepare your hair with its B4 pre-perm treatment conditioner. Especially suited for those with normal hair.
- An easy way to get long-lasting waves and curls
- Get soft and healthy looking curls with a lasting shine
- Protect hair from dryness and frizziness
- Prepare hair for a natural looking perm and curls
- Comes with gentle conditioners B4 pre-perm treatment
- With instant creme neutraliser, large end-papers and a handy no-mess drip guard.
- Suitable for normal hair.
What is included in the pack?
- B4 Pre-Perm Conditioner
- Curling Lotion with Fresh Scent
- Instant Creme Neutraliser
- Leave-In Conditioner
- Large Salon End-Papers, Drip Guard, and Step-by-Step Instructions
B4 Pre-Perm Conditioner: Water, Stearyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearyl Alcohol, PEG 12 Distearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium 6, PPG 10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Step 1 Curling Lotion: Water, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Potassium Oleate, Lanolin, Glycol, Lanolin Oil, Laureth 23, Step 2 Instant Creme Neutralizer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternium 52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ceteth 20, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Phosphoric Acid, Post-Perm Conditioner: Water, SD Alcohol 40, VA Crotonates Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG 20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Oleth 20, Blue 1, Red 33
How do I use this product?
Please carefully follow the step-by-step instructions included in the pack.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from the reach and sight of young children. Discontinue use if you experience any irritations.