OMRON FOREHEAD THERMOMETER MC 720 SHIPS FAST- FREIGHT FREE -Be the first one to write a review
- Provides fast and accurate temperature measurement
- Uses heat sensing technology, so does not require contact to get a reading
- Ideal for children, as it's so easy to use
- Results in one second
$ 125.46 $140.99 You Save $15.53 in stockSKU 2474069
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Omron Forehead Thermometer MC 720Mums can now take fast and accurate temperature readings without disturbing sleeping or unwell children. The Omron Forehead Thermometer MC 720 gets an accurate reading in 1 second, and uses heat sensing technology, so no contact is required.
- Offers fast, non-intrusive and accurate temperature reading.
- Stress-free temperature reading, ideal for upset or unwell children and infants.
- Hygienic because it does not require contact.
- Easy to hold.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Gentle and easy to use
- Back lighted for visibility even in the dark.
- One second reading
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Provides 3 measurement modes (forehead, surface and room temperature).
- Last reading displayed on the same screen as the current reading for easy comparison
- Easily switch between Farenheit and Celsius
- Memory feature recalls the last 25 readings
- Silent mode
How does the 3-in-1 measurement work?
- Forehead Measurement Mode
- Temperature measurement is taken at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin. It then calculates the oral equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on the actual body temperature survey data.
- Room Temperature Mode
- The room temperature remains on the display even after the unit turns off.
- Surface Measurement Mode
- This is the recorded actual and unadjusted surface temperature of an object. This is different from body temperature. This helps determine if the object temperature is suitable for a patient or baby. An example of this is baby formula.
- Hold the unit with the probe lens 1 to 3cm away from the centre of the forehead.
- Simply press the START button and measurement is complete in 1 second.
You can read our full shipping and returns policy here