Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops 10ml
Today's environment as well as our modern day lifestyle can have a great impact on our eyes' health. Wearing contact lenses, using the computer, driving, exposure to air conditioning and/or central heating and polluted areas can all cause eye irritation and dryness. Optrex Rehydrating Eye Drops can help soothe and instantly rehydrate dry, tired and irritated eyes.
- Instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry, tired and irritated eyes.
- Helps replenish tears.
- Soothes symptoms of dry eyes syndrome.
- Safe for use of those who wear contact lenses.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Made with purified water
- Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15%, Purified Water Oxyd, 0.06% Oxyd patented
How to use this product?
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Make sure the bottle's seal is intact before use.
- Gently pull the corner of your lower lid down and tilt your head back.
- Apply 1 or 2 drops into your lower eyelid.
- Or, if you prefer, close your eyes.
- Then apply 1 or 2 drops to the inner corner.
- Open your eyes and blink to spread the drops.
If you are wearing contact lenses:
No need to remove your lenses before applying eye drops.
Replace the bottle top tightly.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from sunlight. Discard 28 days after opening. EXTERNAL USE ONLY. This is not a medicine.