OralSeven Moisturising Mouth Gel 50g
Certain medical conditions can lead to dry mouth. This means that your mouth does not produce enough saliva. Do you know that saliva plays a very important role in the overall maintenance of oral health? Aside from cleaning the mouth, saliva also makes our food taste better, it helps keep the bugs at bay, neutralises acidity in the mouth to prevent the development of tooth decay, and moisturises the mouth in order to help soft and hard tissue from rubbing each other.
- Helps neutralise acid to maintain neutral balance of pH7
- Provides up to 7 hours of relief to help enable uninterrupted sleep
- Helps facilitate swallowing
- Aids in keeping breath fresh
- Assists to soothe and protect the gums
- Suitable for denture wearers and mouth breathers
- With natural enzymes
- Free of alcohol and menthol
Who shall benefit from this?
Those who suffer from the following conditions: Diabetes, Chemotherapy, Asthma, Radiotherapy, Sj”gren's Syndrome, Kidney dialysis
How to use for best results?
Use 2 - 3 times a day, 7 days a week.
Adults and children of 6+ years: For optimum results, rinse mouth with a capful of OralSeven Oral7 Moisturising Mouthwash for 30 seconds after brushing with OralSeven Oral7 Moisturising Toothpaste.