Parasidose Lice Repellent Spray
When your child suffers from severe head lice infestation, sometimes shampoo alone is not enough to completely eliminate head lice. You need the help of other products that will reinforce the shampoo treatment. Parasidose Lice Repellent Spray helps intensify the effects of Parasidose Lice Repellent Shampoo by preventing the lice from coming back. The effects last up to 48 hours. It is best used after using lice treatment to prevent reinfestation.
- Helps keep lice from coming back
- Aids to prevent onset of infestation
- Offers protection for 48 hours
- Can last up to 48 hours
- Contains an optimised essential oil compound (Clove, Geranium, Armoire, Lavender, Palmarosa, Small Grain and Eucalyptus)
Essential oils of eucalyptus, clove, rose, palmarosa, lavender, mint, citronella, geraniums, ylang-ylang, petitgrain, repellent 3535, alcohol 36%.
How to use to get best result:
- Place the bottle 10-15 cm away from head.
- Spray uniformly on scalp, hair and head gear.
- Best if you can also cover the nape of the neck
- Let it dry.
- During periods of severe infestation apply every 48 hours.
- Do this before going to school or after each shampoo.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avoid contact with spectacle frames, contact lenses and other plastics or synthetic fabrics. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Not to apply in the child of less than 30 months. If you are an epileptic patient, this shampoo contains camphor, excessive use may induce neurological disturbances. Seek medical advice before using this shampoo. Store below 25 degrees C. Protect from heat, light and moisture. This shampoo contains Acetic Acid, it is necessary to rinse the hair completely after each application. Avoid contact with eyes or nose. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with fresh water. If a skin irritation or infection develops, discontinue use and consult your doctor.