Poly Gel Lubricating Eye Gel
Specially formulated for dry eyes, Poly Gel Lubricating Eye Gel is preservative free. It offers long lasting relief from symptoms associated with dry eyes, it is also suitable for regular use.Benefits include:
- Offers long lasting relief from the symptoms of dry, irritated eyes
- It can be used regularly without any side effects
- Especially beneficial for those who are sensitive to preservatives
- A sterile gel formulation
- Contains carbomer 3mg/g, sorbitol and purified water
- Suitable for regular use
- Preservative free
Carbomer 3 mg/g with sorbitol and purified water. How to use for best results?
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Make sure container is intact before use.
- To open, completely twist off tab, do not pull off.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed, or as directed by your doctor.
Use only as directed. Read the label prior to use and follow directions carefully. For external use only. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you're sensitive to any of the ingredients listed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, wash immediately with water. Do not apply on skin if bruised, cut or open. If irritation, itching or swelling is experienced, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Warnings:
If you experience eye pain, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Following instillation, your vision may become blurred for a short period of time. The contents of each individual container are sterile until opened. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to eye or any other surface. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children. Once opened, do not re-use individual containers.Save on petrol - buy Poly Gel Lubricating Eye Gel online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!