Rid Insect Repellent Plus Antiseptic Adult Roll On 50ml
Mosquitos and other insects are common disease carriers. And if you love the outdoors, there is a big chance that you are at risk of mosquito and other insect bites. So, in order to continue enjoying your love of nature but protect yourself and your loved ones from disease-carrying mosquitoes/insects, use Rid Insect Repellent Plus Antiseptic Adult Roll On. This convenient and easy to apply insect repellent offers up to 4 hours of protection, helps soothe and assists in wound healing.
- Protects from insect bites
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Supports the prevention of infection caused by insect bites
- Helps soothe insect bites to stop the itching
- Assists in healing of broken skin
- Contains antiseptic, chamomile and Vitamin E
- Contains 16% DEET at safe levels
- Works for 4 hours
- Designed to be applied as First Aid as a BEFORE and AFTER bite medication
- Verified by laboratory tests against mosquitoes
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals
- 3 Year shelf life for lasting use
- Aussie Owned & Made since 1956
- No touch application in a handy size bottle
Deet 16%, Chamomile, Vitamin E
How to use for best results?
Gently apply to all exposed skin. Reapply after 4 hours if necessary.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Do not apply near the eyes, mouth or baby's hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture. May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.