Sanderson Junior Ester Plex Vitamin C 300mg 110 Chewable Tablets
Children are often victims of winter chills and ills because their bodies are not yet fully developed to fight the nasty bugs that fill the air during this season. And we know, as parents, that there is no better way to handle this situation than support their immune response against these illnesses. High potency Sanderson Junior Ester Plex C in 300mg per dosing is specially formulated to assist children in fighting and preventing winter ills and chills. With natural co-factors for optimal bio-availability and easy absorption.
- Offers faster absorption and better bioavailability compared to ordinary vitamin C
- Helps support immunity from ills and chills
- Contains natural orange flavour and natural sweeteners
- Low allergy formulation because it is free from: lactose, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, fish, corn and starch
- Includes natural co-factors rich in vitamin C
- Formulated with buffered vitamin C to reduce stomach upset
Each Chewable Tablet Provides:
Vitamin C with metabolites (from Ascorbic acid, Calcium & Sodium ascorbate 275mg) 250mg, Camu Camu dried powder 10mg, Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia) dried fruit 5mg, Citrus bioflavonoids 5mg, Rosehips (Rosa Canina) dried fruit powder 5mg
This formulation is free from yeast, wheat, fish, gluten, lactose, starch, dairy, corn, artificial preservatives and flavours.
Children are recommended to take 1-2 tablets every day.
It is highly recommended that it must be taken with food for increased absorption.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Store in a cool dry place. Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children. Discontinue use if you experience any forms of irritation or allergic reaction.