Sanderson Lysine Lip FX 60 Tablets
Cold sores are one of those common viruses that are not really harmful but can be quite irritating. Aside from them being unattractive, they can also cause pain and discomfort. If you often get cold sores, you may lack Lysine, an important nutrient known to support lip health.
- Supports the body's response to cold sore symptoms
- Helps manage both the severity and duration of cold sores
- Supports natural resistance to outbreaks
- Targeted complex of nutritional factors that supports an environment in which the cold sore virus may not flourish
- Combination of ingredients that is more effective than Lysine alone
Each tablet contains: 750mg Lysine dihydrochloride providing L-Lysine 600mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids (including 40% hesperidin) 200mg, 34mg Zinc Citrate providing elemental Zinc 10mg
Preventative: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Acute: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Citrus Bioflavonoids may interfere with anti-tumor medications like Tamoxifen. Do not use with Warfarin or other blood thinning medication without consulting your doctor. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding without medical advice.