Sanderson One A Day Vir A MAX 30
Our bodies are designed to function optimally when fuelled by the right combination of nutrients. Unfortunately, modern diets and lifestyle are not very cooperative in achieving a well-balanced nutritional diet. And the lifestyle is also not helpful in assisting the body in achieving optimal performance. This is why, the need to take a supplement is deemed more important now than before. Sanderson One A Day Vir A MAX is formulated combining four of the most researched herbal extracts known to support the body's immune system.
Helps in managing acute upper respiratory tract conditions as well as other ailments common during winter
Assists in reducing the severity and duration of winter illnesses
- Contains 4 most researched herbal extracts known to assist in managing winter illnesses
- One a day dosing
- Convenient and economical
- Can be taken in early stage or as daily maintenance
- Research supports the combined use of Elderberry and Echinacea as an effective early intervention in seasonal illness.
- Olive Leaf has a long history of traditional use as an anti-infective and modern research has identified polyphenols as the active components.
- Andrographis has centuries of use in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine and modern herbal medicine for the management of severity and duration of symptoms.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) 10:1 extract equivalent to dry fruit 5000mg, Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) 10:1 extract equivalent to dry herb 2500mg, Echinacea purpurea (whole herb) 10:1 extract equivalent to dry herb 2000mg, Andrographis paniculata 10:1 extract equivalent to dry herb 1000mg.
Acute stage: 1-2 tablets per day with food for 5-7 days or as professionally prescribed. For best results start taking at the first sign of symptoms, if taking 2 tablets, take morning and evening.
Maintenance: 1 tablet a day or as professionally prescribed. Always read the label and take as directed.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Contraindications: There are no known interactions with medicines. in rare cases some people with a daisy allergy may react to Echinacea. Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.