Flurbiprofen 8.75mg per dose of 3 spray
One dose (3 sprays) to the back of the throat every 3-6 hours as required. Do not take more than 5 doses (15 sprays) in a 24 hour period.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use:
• for more than 3 days.
• if you have stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
• if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti- inflammatory medicines.
• at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
• in children or adolescents under 18 years.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
• if you have asthma
• if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
• for more than a few days at a time.
Unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist, do not use:
• with other product containing Flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicine that you are taking regularly.
Stop taking and see your doctor immediately if you get an allergic reaction.
Do not inhale while spraying and do not eat or drink immediately after use.
If symptoms persist contact your pharmacist or doctor