Sylk Lubricant 40ml
There are a number of reasons why sometimes, women don't feel like making love with her partner. One of the top reasons is because they experience pain and discomfort whilst having sexual intercourse. Most of the time the discomfort is associated with vaginal dryness. But getting intimate is an integral part of any romantic relationship, and taking it out of the equation can lead to misunderstanding. Why take the risk if you can minimise the discomfort by using Sylk Lubricant
. An all natural personal lubricant formulated to help both men and women improve their sexual relations.
- Helps Alleviate vaginal dryness
- Enhances sensitivity in women
- Increases sexual pleasure in men
- Formulated from the ultra-slippery extract of the Kiwifruit Vine
- 100% all natural
- Unflavoured, no colours or sweeteners
- Suitable for people of all ages
Extract of Kiwi Plant, Purified water, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, xanthan gum, glycerine, and minimal phenonip to ensure natural freshness.
No harsh additives or hormones and has no medicinal properties
Uses Grapefruit Seed Extract, a natural preservative (considered to be both antibacterial and antifungal), to help keep your sensitive bits healthy.
How to use for best results?
Sylk can be safely used on and in all genital areas.To alleviate routine vaginal dryness, apply a few drops topically with fingertips, as often as required. For more pronounced dryness, a vaginal applicator can be filled with SYLK and used anytime. It is easily washed off with water or a damp cloth, or simply allow to dry.
Safe for use with latex condoms, toys and diaphragms
Added InformationVaginal dryness
- is an uncomfortable and often painful condition that happens at a certain point in any woman's life. It can affect women of any age but those around the stage of menopause are mostly affected. This is because menopause causes decline in estrogen levels. Other causes include certain medications, certain illnesses and use of strong chemicals in vaginal cleansing products. According to nhs.uk, the most common symptoms include: vaginal irritation, discomfort, itchiness or a burning sensation discomfort during sex, a reduced sex drive, difficulty getting aroused and reaching orgasm, the surface of the vagina looks pale and thin, narrowing or shortening of the vagina, needing to pee more often than usual, repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs)
DISCREET ONLINE SHOPPING
No prying eyes while research the right product for your needs
No embarrassing moments when you run into someone you know at your local store.
Discreetly packaged and delivered to your doorstep.
No embarrassing charges to your credit card - appears from Oamaru Pharmacy Ltd.