Bosistos Tea Tree Oil 50ml
100% tea tree oil, Bosisto's Tea Tree Oil is a natural remedy ideal for many uses. Among its many uses are: to help in treating minor cuts, scrapes and insect bites, helps in eliminating odours from smelly shoes as well as helps in managing symptoms of tinea and other fungal infections.
If you are the type who prefers using natural products vs. chemically laden commercially prepared cleaning agents, you are in for a real treat to learn that one of the most versatile essential oils is Bosisto's Tea Tree Oil. Made from 100% tea tree oil, it offers a wide range of uses.Benefits include:
- Natural remedy for many uses; such as:
- Helps in treating minor cuts, scrapes and insect bites
- Helps in eliminating odours from smelly shoes
- Helps in managing symptoms of tinea and other fungal infections.
- Comes in a handy bottle
- You can bring it anywhere
- Multiple uses
- All natural alternative
Active ingredient Melaleuca alternifolia tea tree oil 100% w/w. Complies with B.P.
Different Uses and Usage Instruction:
Cleaning (floors, hard surfaces, kitchen and bathroom)
Add a capful of tea tree oil to wash liquid Washing (clothes and linen)
Add five drops of oil to the rinse cycle to help kill germs and freshen clothes and linen.Mould & Mildew (to remove mould and help prevent mildew)
Ticks on Pets
- Combine 5 drops of oil and 750 mL of water into a spray bottle
- Shake and spray on problem area.
- Do not rinse.
- Cleaning Pet Areas (clean and deodorize)
- Add a capful of oil to wash liquid to help kill germs and remove unwanted bacteria and odours.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Place two drops of oil directly onto the tick.
- Wait a few minutes for the parasite to die.
- Carefully remove the tick with tweezers, ensuring the head is removed.
- Wash the wound with a solution of 15% oil mixed in warm water.
- Apply the oil directly three times a day until the wound is healed.
Essential oils can be of benefit to pets. However it is important to remember that the skin of animals is much more sensitive than that of humans and essential oils should be used sparingly and with caution. Essential oils can also be poisonous if used incorrectly.
Importantly, never use essential oils directly onto the skin of cats.
Always read the label. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use sparingly on sensitive areas and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Care must be taken with serious wounds and they should be tended by a health professional as soon as possible.
Tinea and acne that do not respond to this treatment should also be referred to a health professional.Save on petrol - buy Bosistos Tea Tree Oil 50ml online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!