Thin Lizzy Bronzer Dark (6 in 1 Powder) Tin
Are you looking for a bronzer for summer skin or to bump up the colour on your face during summer to match your tan? Thin Lizzy Dark bronzer is the perfect 6 in 1 powder to slip into your makeup bag or handbag. In it you get a metal tin containing 1 dark shade bronzer, 1 brush, 1 lip gloss, 1 eye liners and an instructional mini disk. Stock up or go halves with a friend all at a great online price.
- Dark shade bronzer perfect for summer skin or natural olive skin tones.
- Can be used on the face or body to touch up colour,
- Crushed pearlized particles which enhance the skin with a soft, glowing, luminous look.
- This luminous colour reflects your natural skin for a more natural makeup look
- Build colour up gradually to suit your skin tone.
- Enhance your eyes with this brown eyeliner for day time and black eyeliner for night time.
- Get perfect contouring with the applicator brush
- Add a healthy glow to your lips with this clear gloss that makes them appear fuller
- 6 makeup products into one handy purse sized compact... so you can touch up anywhere!
- Two of everything in a handy metal tin.
- All the products you need for natural looking makeup at a great price.
In this pack:
- 1 x Thin Lizzy Powders.
- 1 x Eye Liner (black and brown with build in sharpener)
- 1 x Lip Glosses
- 1 x Application Brush
- 1 x Stylish tin to hold your makeup.
- 1 instructional mini disk (shows you how to apply it
How is it a 6 in 1? How do I use it?
- Bronzer - Brush along the face in the areas the sun would touch, the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Eye Shadow - Simply dust along the lid of the eye do not go past the end of your eye brow. Apply in a thicker line around the contour of the eye for a more dramatic look.
- Blusher - Start at the center of the eye and never go below the nose, rotate in a circular motion from the apple of the cheek up the cheek bone.
- Contour - Flatten the brush and apply from the top of the ear on an angle to the bottom under the cheek bone
- Lip Colour - Dust a little colour across the lips with a lip brush and top with a lip gloss for some shimmer and shine.
- Body Bronzer - Rub in circular motions using the brush to the shoulders, back, arms or legs.
Check out this great blog post on a quick 3 minute makeup routine.
Just think how much would you spend on these products separate. Not to mention the time spend shopping, and the cost of petrol to get to the shop each time you want to replace just one of your makeup products.