Visine Allergy Eye Drops
Hay fever not only affects the nose but also the eyes. And some of the discomforts associated with allergic conjunctivitis are red, itchy and watery eyes. When you suffer from this condition, it can be debilitating to the point that you can't perform at your best. Get relief from red, itchy and watery eyes with the help of Visine Allergy Eye Drops.
- Soothes red, itchy, watery eyes associated with allergic conjunctivitis
- Helps you go back to your normal routine even with allergic conjunctivitis
- Suitable for allergic conjunctivitis and other minor eye discomforts
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg/ml, Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/ml.Inactive Ingredients:
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate.
What is the dosage?
Instill 1-2 drops into each eye up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any side effects?
- If you experience any of the following or if condition worsens or continues for more than three days then consult your doctor or pharmacist:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or eye irritation.
Are there any warnings or precautions?
Discard this product after 30 days of opening. Consult your doctor before using if you are:
using other eye medications, 2) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if:
- You have Glaucoma or any serious eye disease unless otherwise advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You are wearing contact lenses (remove lenses and do not place back in the eye until at least 15 minutes after drops are used).
- If symptoms persist see discontinue use and see your doctor.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.