Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5:
- In children under 14 years.
- If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If foil seal over tablets is broken.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma.
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have liver or bowel problems.
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of hear attack, stroke and liver damage.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.